FAST ONE WAY
Fast One Way is a revolutionary and innovative, taking One Way Vision to the next level.
This film is super fast to install, at least twice as fast and up to 5 times faster for some professional installers. Fast One Way cannot rip or tear, does not shrink or stretch. Tough as nails. It is also environmentally friendly and PVC free. How does it achieve all of this? It is made from a semi-rigid material called polyester. Normal perforated One Way Vision films are made from PVC which is flexible and pliable. Polyester does not have the issues associated with PVC, such as shrinking, stretching, curling. Therefore, when installing onto a window, the film immediately takes to the window with little effort on the part of the installer.
As an example, some shops with 15m of glass frontage can take a day for two installers to apply normal One Way Vision. But with Fast One Way, this can be reduced to as little as 3 hours, thereby reducing the costs and increasing savings for the customer.
Besides being super fast to install, Fast One Way has many other benefits you may be interested to know.
- Recyclable - Fast One Way is PVC free, made from a polyester. After the campaign has finished, dispose the film into a recycle bin.
- Easy to apply - even for novices, does not rip, tear or stretch.
- Easy to line up graphics across multiple windows - does not stretch as liner is removed.
- Risk free - edges will not curl, film will not shrink overtime.
- Life cycle costs are significantly less due to less labour required for installation.
- Efficiently utilises the window for advertising, without blocking the view.
Where to Apply?
- CBD ground level building windows where fast installation is required
- Shops and offices windows and glass entry/exit doors
- Retail point of purchase/sale
- Mass transit (bus, tram, train) side windows, where high volume of windows are required to be installed in short time frames
- Coaches, Airport transfer buses
- When a campaign must be installed urgently
Matching laminate for Fast One Way is EconoLam.
Fast One Way is a polyester PET perforated window film. It is white on the printable side and black on the other side. Fast One Way has a 1.5mm perforation hole. For every square metre of film, 30% of the film has been perforated. The combination of 1.5mm hole size and 30% perforation pattern gives Fast One Way a very high level of vibrancy and contrast of printed images, which is needed to attract as much attention as possible to the printed advertisement or company branding.
Fast One Way is available in 1370mm width roll on a dual paper liner, where it is printable in the solvent and UV-cure ink printer machines.
For Fast One Way, we recommend the following:
- Do not leave on the printer after printing, both the printed and unprinted portions.
- Laminate with EconoLam.
- When transporting, roll with printed graphic facing outwards no tighter than 150mm diameter.
- Dry apply to clean window.
WHERE TO BUY
Fast One Way is available in Australia through all of our authorised distributors. To specify Fast One Way for your project, please use one of the following specification clauses:
For branding campaigns: Clear Focus One Way Vision Fast One Way + EconoLam
For advertising campaigns: Clear Focus One Way Vision Fast One Way
© 2019 Clear Focus One Way Vision. All Rights Reserved.