CurvaLam is a premium cast vinyl optically clear overlaminate for our range of polyermic calndered perforated One Way Vision films.
The benefits of overlaminating one way vision include:
- Prevents rain from coagulating in the holes
- Protects graphic from dirt and grime build up
- Protects graphic from rubber markings caused by the rear wiper
- Protects graphic from regular cleaning, pollutants and water
- Protects graphic by absorbing most UV radiation
- Gives the graphic vibrancy – gloss look
Where to Apply?
- With AutoVue, SuperVue, PromoVue or ClassicVue for applications onto cars, vans and utes so that the rain beads and runs off the laminate, in order not to block or reduce the rear vision of the driver
- With AutoVue, SuperVue, PromoVue or ClassicVue for applications onto shops and office windows to extend the life of the printed image for as long as possible
CurvaLam Swatch Photo
The area bounded by the blue box is the where the CurvaLam sample swatch was placed on the window. As can be seen, it is optically clear. A reflection of the yellow line on the road can be seen, because CurvaLam has a gloss finish. Compared to the other areas of the window where there is no CurvaLam, the crystal clear property of CurvaLam is exceptional.