SuperVue is one of the flag ship products in the range. It's versatility and quality is unsurpassed of any perforated pressure sensitive vinyl in the market. SuperVue is a Clear Focus film, with every aspect truly engineered. From the backing release liner, adhesive, perforation pattern and film substrate, all have been designed and tested to meet demanding environmental, printing and application standards.
Such as the 2mm hole size. After extensive research and development, Clear Focus determined that a perforation size of 2mm is required to prevent rain from beading in the holes by facilitating the water in running down the film and off the bottom edge. This is an important attribute because there are many inherent issues when water remains in the holes. Such as significantly reducing the viewability of the film when looking out from inside the room.
Where to Apply
- Car rear and side windows (behind the driver)
- Multi-story buildings (entire building wraps, on windows only)
- Van/ute windows
- Bus/truck/tractor windows
- Train/tram windows
- Shop windows including retail and commercial signage
- Bus shelters
- Convention centres
- Internal and external office glass walls
- Any other large format window grapgics for transparent surfaces
SuperVue's larger hole size makes it ideal for large scale outdoor advertising, such as building wraps.